COUNTRY THAT BREWS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER !!
+91 91763 85151
+91 90893 01641
+91 81441 79323
1. Co-ordinate with the coffee sponsor and ensure coffees reach the contestants on time.
2. Co-ordinate with the venue sponsor to ensure the following are provided on time before the event furniture, power, runners for washing cups and water.
3. Assist the contestants with the questions and doubts that they might have.
4. Co-ordinate with the national co-ordinator to align time, venue, dates etc with the sponsors and the judges.
5. Promote the event in the region by talking to baristas, café owners, roasteries and home brewers through various social media and communication channels.
6. Host the competition and ensure the competition is run according to the rules and regulations of the World AeroPress Championship.
7. Resolve any issues, conflicts or confusions that may arise during the competition.
8. Attend all co-ordinator meetings in the city or conference calls. [virtual and on call].
9. Spread, share and communicate the purpose of the competition – to bring the coffee community together, increase knowledge, improve quality standards and represent India is the best way possible on the world stage.
10. Have fun and represent specialty coffee industry in its true sense.
Copyright © 2020 indianaeropresschampionship.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Indian Coffee Community